Please refer to the following sizing guidelines when selecting jewellery. Please note these are approximate guides & small differences may occur. In order to ascertain your correct ring size we recommend you visit a jeweller.
How to measure ring size
- Complete a circle around the bottom of your finger using a piece of paper or string
- Mark the paper/string at the point where the two ends connect
- Measure the paper/string from the top to the pen mark
- Use your mm measurement to determine your ring size
- Remember to take into account your knuckle size as your do not want to have difficulty wearing & removing the ring
|MEASUREMENT IN MM||RING SIZE|